GreenPointe.Energy offers different types of project development consulting services to assist commercial, government and non-profit clients in reaching their energy goals. Our highly experienced team of engineers, designers and finance professionals can help your organization develop and implement alternative energy planning from end to end. Even if you have started an initiative and need help with analysis, integration or implementation, contact us and we can help guide you through the process.
In addition to all of the regulatory and design issues related to alternative energy or sustainability projects there are a host of government financial incentives and legal issues to be considered. As a full-service, certified Conservation Service Provider, we can utilize the latest technologies, and best practices to ensure that you are maximizing your efforts.
As a full-service solar energy company, we specialize in renewable energy generating systems that range from small 5 kilowatts systems to 15 megawatts, or more. We provide complete development or, if needed, review services.
- Solar PV Design, Engineering and Procurement (EPC) Consulting Services
- Ground, roof mounted or canopy system design and/or review
- Installation and Construction Management
- Project Takeoff Planning and Project Management
- Land Development and Site Master Planning
- Grants and Government Funding
- Financial and Regulatory Review Services (Power Purchasing Agreements, Leasing and debt funding)
- Custom Solar PV Monitoring with Onpointe
With most states are now in unregulated utility markets, meaning more choice of electrical supply for you as a customer. For some this adds a layer of complexity to what used to be an easy process. We design and deliver a third party energy procurement strategy for you to ensure that you are receiving the most benefit from a deregulated market.
- Energy Procurement
- Smart Grid Technology & Demand Response
- Conservation Service Provider
- Lighting Retrofits
- Wireless Energy Management System (EMS)